So my question is: how well do you know your favourite drink – coffee? Let’s find out by testing your knowledge with my multiple choice trivia coffee knowledge test. Don’t take this quiz too seriously though. Nobody knows about coffee everything (except for me)… haha
Coffee Quiz: Questions & Answers
If you would like to check your responses, you can see the correct answer at the end of each question by clicking on the ‘+’ symbol.
1. Peaberry means that you’ll find _______ inside the cherry of the coffee plant?
a. A single bean
b. Two beans
c. Three beans
2. Which one of the statements below is NOT true about Robusta coffee?
a. It grows well at lower altitudes
b. It has more caffeine than Arabica coffee
c. It is more prone to diseases
3. In which century did coffee first arrive to Europe?
a. 16th century
b. 17th century
c. 18th century
4. The world’s largest coffee producing country is ________
5. Which of the following coffee drinks has the largest proportion of milk?
a. Flat White
c. Cafe Latte
6. Cortado is _____________________?
a. A single shot of espresso with the same amount of milk
b. A double shot of espresso. Hot water
c. A double shot of espresso
7. Turkish coffee pot is known in Turkish as _______
8. Kopi Luwak coffee is also known as _______
a. The world’s strongest coffee
b. Civet coffee
c. Bulletproof coffee
9. Which of the following books for coffee enthusiasts was written by James Hoffmann?
a. Coffee Obsession
b. The Curious Barista’s Guide to Coffee
c. The World Atlas of Coffee
10. In the coffee roasting process, what is usually the last step?
b. Second crack
11. Which roast of coffee beans is considered the best for espresso or latte?
b. Medium dark